Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Worship Wednesday

Wow - What a crazy week it's been! I've started writing several times, but I haven't been able to get that focused quiet time that I need to write a full blog post since my last Worship Wednesday post. And, I usually have a song bouncing around in my heart that I'm just waiting to share each Wednesday, but not this week. Until... We were doing homework this afternoon, and my 5th grader was working on her Bible assignment. She lost focus on the chapter in Matthew that she was supposed to be reading and ended up in Revelations. She started reading:

"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."

She called me over and said, "Look, Mom! The words to that song are right here in the Bible!" She was so excited about what she'd found.

I love Revelation Song. The words - right out of scripture - are so powerful, and the thought of worshipping around the throne of God with people from every tribe and tongue and nation for the rest of eternity always sends chills running up and down my spine. I'm not in any big hurry to leave this earth, but I can't wait for the day when I can worship at the very feet of the one who created me!

So, close your eyes and imagine that day as you enjoy this beautiful song...





No comments:

Post a Comment